Well, it's official. I now have a MySpace account, a Facebook account and a Blog. In that order. I originally got the MySpace account because I wanted a way to keep in contact with friends and family after Ethan was born - let them check out new pictures, etc. as they are posted. In theory, this was a good idea, unfortunately I was unaware that you must have a MySpace account to view pictures (unless they're on your main page) - even if your profile is set to public. Somehow, I don't see my parents or grandparents, etc. getting an account anytime in the near future. There went that idea. Next, I kept getting emails from Facebook to notify me that my little sister, Christine (who also has MySpace, Facebook and a blog) had 'flagged' me in a photo. Well, I could view any pictures that I was in, but nothing else she had on her page. I guess that settles that, "Sign me up for Facebook!"
So here I am. Creating yet another online account to keep in touch with people. I'm hoping that by having this blog I can accomplish what I originally set out to do - give family and friends a place to check at their own leisure for pictures and news about our happy, little family in Oregon. Maybe now I will actually be inspired to more regularly 'blog' about the little daily happenings I may not have otherwise even mentioned. Time will tell.
No comments:
Post a Comment