I tagged myself after reading this on Emily's blog - I thought it would be fun to post something different.
A-Attached or Single?- Attached. Married almost 3 years.
B-Best Friend?- Besides Sean... my cuz Niki, childhood friend Jenny, high school/college friend Kate and singles ward buddy (she helped me keep my sanity) Katie.
C-Cake or Pie?- Usually cake - unless it's one of my grandma Sandy's pies.
D-Day of Choice?- Saturday. No work (usually)!!
E-Essential Item?- That's tough. It depends on the situation. Computer/internet is a must for keeping in touch with family, but our digital camera is very important too. And when it comes to TV, I don't think Sean and I could live wiithout our DVR!! Then again, if you're talking something like beauty products I'd go with mascara and lip gloss. See?? It depends.
F- Favorite color?- Definitely blue. But I also love green and pink.
G-Gummy Bears or Worms?- Depends on my mood, but I usually gotta go with the bears.
H-Hometown?-Springfield, OR
I-Favorite Indulgence?- Brownies!! Or really well made chocolate chip cookies. No nuts, please!
J-January or July?- July - but not the REALLY hot days.
K-Kids?- Ethan - 14 months. Eventually, we'd like to have 2 or 3 more.
L-Life isn't complete without?- What's with these vague questions?? Emotionally speaking, I'd have to go with family on this one.
M-Marriage Date?- July 9, 2005 in the Los Angeles LDS temple.
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 younger sisters.
O-Oranges or Apples?- Apples. But I prefer orange juice to apple juice. Weird, huh?
P-Phobia and Fears? SPIDERS!! I've gotten a little better since Ethan was born, but not by much!
Q-Quote?- Hmm... Top three: 1. "Never allow anyone to intimidate you." 2. "There is so much good in the worst of us and so much bad in the best of us that it behooves any of us to speak ill about the rest of us." 3. "There is nothing stronger than the heart of a volunteer." - Pearl Harbor movie
R-Reason to smile?- My guys - Sean and Ethan. They can always bring a smile to my face! :)
S-Season of choice?- Late Spring and early Fall in Oregon. That's when the weather is usually the nicest. Not too hot, but not too cold.
T-Tag ten people?- I don't know if I have 10 bloggers that would respond!! How about: Stephanie Graham (even though I think she was tagged on Em's blog), Christine (because she doesn't blog enough), Christi Gross, Rachel Eastin and Todd or Muffy (or both!).
U-Unknown fact about me?- This is random, but I can't stand rice or corn used as a 'condiment' - i.e. in burritos, soups, etc. It makes me gag!
V-Vegetable?- Broccoli or carrots - preferrably raw and with ranch dip.
W-Worst habit?- Time management - I often try to do more than I realistically have time for. Which also means I'm often a couple minutes late!
X-eXercise of choice?- Kickboxing, swimming, volleyball and weight-lifting.
Y-Your favorite food?- How about favorites foodS? Pot roast (especially Lynnie's!), Hawaiian pizza, turkey sandwiches, baked spaghetti, homemade mac and cheese, french toast and Sean's cheesy, spicy bean dip. I like variety!!
Z-Zodiac Sign?- Gemini
4 comments:
I didn't know you were married in LA...that's cool! Is Sean from there?
And I am cracking up at the fact that you hate rice and corn as condiments. I must say, I've never heard of that before. So funny!
I'm having a good laugh over the fact that you don't like rice or corn as condiments. A couple of months ago I went out to dinner with some friends and one of them started in on that same subject. She hates corn in anything! Makes her gag. Everytime she'd describe how she hated corn in things she'd just shudder with disgust. It got to the point where we were teasing her every chance we got during dinner. Still makes me laugh to think about it. I should get you two together. ;)
Shoot, I just commented and I don't think it worked! That was a fun post. I loved your beach pics! Your son looks just like you! Looks like you had a good birthday. You SCORED on your gifts. That's always nice :)
So, I totally posted a comment and now it's not here... oh well.. I really enjoyed your ABC's!
Post a Comment