Anyone recognize what that might be from??
Hmmm.... Hmmmm.... Anyone?
Well that's what Ethan yells at the TV screen during the chase scene between Merryweather and Maleficent's raven on this movie:
"Get him, Merryweather! Get him!!"And then, with a very satisfied smile, he says, "Got him!" when the chase is over.
I've also heard him around the house saying, "C'mon bucket, mop, broom... Flora says 'Clean up the room!'" and "Three cups... Cups, cups, cups" from when Fauna is baking the cake.
This is Ethan's current movie obsession, which is a nice break from CARS and 101 Dalmatians. I love that he can appreciate all Disney movies, especially some of the classics. And in true boy fashion, he is able to pull from it the most masculine part of the movie... the dragon from one of the final scenes. When Prince Philip goes into battle, Ethan runs for the small sword and shield that came with the "monster castle" he got for Christmas. In fact, while most little girls would consider this a "princess movie" my little boy calls this the "Dragon movie"!
This is Ethan's current movie obsession, which is a nice break from CARS and 101 Dalmatians. I love that he can appreciate all Disney movies, especially some of the classics. And in true boy fashion, he is able to pull from it the most masculine part of the movie... the dragon from one of the final scenes. When Prince Philip goes into battle, Ethan runs for the small sword and shield that came with the "monster castle" he got for Christmas. In fact, while most little girls would consider this a "princess movie" my little boy calls this the "Dragon movie"!
6 comments:
I love that he loves this movie. It is one of my favorites. Boys are funny! Reagan has me fast forward through the dragon parts b/c they are too scary. She is getting better though.
That is so funny. I took a group of 6th graders to the pool today and your sister was their teacher.
And the RED dragon movie is the movie, Mulan. :)
I love watching him watch this movie! He is my favorite!
And yes, I offically met Kirsten Woodward at the pool today! :)
This is my favorite movie!!
I love it. This is a great movie. I should have a movie date with my boys and watch this.
This is one of my favorite Disney movies, Ethan has good taste! haha, he's adorable. When my brother and I were little, Wes couldn't get enough of the Little Mermaid and Mary Poppins.
Post a Comment