...in my new life as a mostly-stay-at-home mom! Monday morning Ethan and I got off to sort of a slow start. We were both still tired from the weekend and slept in a little. Once Ethan was up, though, the first thing out of his mouth was, "I'm sooo hungry!" Of course. Two bowls of Raisin Bran Crunch later...
Meanwhile, after catching up a little in the blogging world, I got busy cleaning up the house and at one point found Ethan like this:
Completely zoned out in front of the boob-tube, watching Disney channel and eating more cereal. Yeah, time to remedy that. TV was turned off and other activities were suggested - he settled on water painting and I got out the paint, water and paper. While he worked on his latest artwork for the coveted refrigerator spot, I worked on loading the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen.
Meanwhile, after catching up a little in the blogging world, I got busy cleaning up the house and at one point found Ethan like this:
Completely zoned out in front of the boob-tube, watching Disney channel and eating more cereal. Yeah, time to remedy that. TV was turned off and other activities were suggested - he settled on water painting and I got out the paint, water and paper. While he worked on his latest artwork for the coveted refrigerator spot, I worked on loading the dishwasher and cleaning the kitchen.Ethan was quite occupied with his painting, back was to me by the way, so finally I asked him how he was doing. He turned around to look at me and this is what I saw:
I couldn't contain myself - I burst out laughing because it was completely unexpected! Though, I should have known with a 2year old and paints that not all of it would end up on the paper! He also showed me the artwork on his hand:
This was the final masterpiece that was put on paper - Ethan told me there was "purple for mommy, blue for daddy and green for Ethan!" I love it and it most certainly is proudly displayed on the fridge!
I couldn't contain myself - I burst out laughing because it was completely unexpected! Though, I should have known with a 2year old and paints that not all of it would end up on the paper! He also showed me the artwork on his hand:
This was the final masterpiece that was put on paper - Ethan told me there was "purple for mommy, blue for daddy and green for Ethan!" I love it and it most certainly is proudly displayed on the fridge!
3 comments:
He is too cute!!
Can't wait to see pics of the new place. :)
You are lucky it is just paint and not permanent markers. Been there done that.
HAHA! I love my Ethan! :)
Post a Comment