I love how in each Toy Story movie at some point near the end, one of the other toys says something like, "Woody was telling the truth!" Haven't they learned to trust him yet?!?! Anyway, the timing to see this movie worked out perfectly with a potty training reward.
Then, last Friday we were all set to go to the fair until we checked online and found out the 1/2 price admission deal we thought we were going to get turned out just to be for the 7-12 year old crowd. After calculating our admission/parking/ride-bracelet-for-Ethan cost to be over $50 we decided to save our cash and went to Despicable Me instead.
Hilarious!! If I had to pick one to watch again, I would go with this one! And I am loving that Ethan likes going to the movies.
2 comments:
3-D is not worth paying for, I agree. I think it's great and everything, but not enough to pay the extra bucks! I am excited to see Toy Story 3 (I loved the other two) and now we'll have to check out Despicable Me. Thanks for the review. :)
I still haven't seen Toy Story 3, but Despicable Me was so funny! I loved the girls and Gru (?)
Post a Comment