I should've taken this picture when they were fresh out of the box, but we got him some much-needed shoes for Father's Day. I just took the picture this morning, so he's already been working hard in them for a month. Oh, and do you like Ethan's card for him? Yep, Optimus Prime! It's like that card was made for Ethan to give to him!
So Ethan and I went off to church by ourselves and Sean went to work. After church, we whipped up a batch of chocolate-chocolate chip cookies with peanut butter chips and surprised him at work with them! He took a little while to track down because he was life-guarding at the pool in the rec center and was shocked to see us walk out of the locker room!
We also brought him this little gem!
Even though his Father's Day was short and sweet, Ethan and I sure appreciate what a good daddy Sean is!! He is kind, patient, funny, loving and fun to be with. He works hard for our family and we love him very much!!

As far as gifts for my dad and Sean's dad go, well... they are still sitting in our house! They are kind of an odd size to ship, so I am bringing my dad's with me on my next Oregon visit and Loren's will go in a package I am slowly getting together to send down to Simi... I am so grateful for everything that both of these men do for our family and we love them very much!!
PS: I had to include this... It's a card I found while looking for Father's Day and I could totally see it coming from my sister, Christine, to give to my Dad! Ha ha ha!!
2 comments:
haha! I love the card! The one that my 9 year old daughter picked out for Ben said something like,"Dad, I will never forget many of the things you've told me." inside it said: "or understand them, or do them really, but i"ll remember them".
Priceless!
I have that same "I am special today" plate!!!
Post a Comment