Tuesday, August 16, 2011

2011 Piano Recital

Still catching up on July events.... On the 10th we had a little piano recital for Sean's piano students. Currently, he has 5 students - though that may double with the new school year because word has got around. Not surprising, I hear nothing but good things from the parents of Sean's students! He is an excellent teacher.

They each played 2 songs, so the recital was about 10 minutes long! They all did a great job, though. This was actually the first time I had really heard any of them because Sean goes to their homes for the lessons {Win-win for both me and the parents - they don't have to get to our house and come right back after the 1/2 hour lesson and I don't have to try and keep Ethan quiet for each lesson. Plus, the parents are there for the lesson and can hear how their kids are doing/what they are learning.} each week. After the recital we had refreshments and mingled.

(Sorry the lighting isn't the greatest, but I was sitting pretty close and didn't want to distract them with a flash, so they all have very bright back lighting. Oh, well.)

No comments: