All the pictures are from this summer except the family picture {that's from Ethan's birthday, obviously, and my favorite recent family pic} and the summer smoochin' pic of Sean and I {that's from last summer}.
I am loving the picture of Ethan in the water with the life-jacket, the "I [heart] U" is from the 4th of July {almost done w/ that post} and I had to pay homage to one of my fave downtime activities in the summer - reading outside in my cute shades and w/ a cold drink! :) Oh, and the background picture is from our favorite summer hang-out spot. Don't you love the kid in the upper right corners shooting the stream of water?
2 comments:
Mercy sakes, I love it! Man oh man, how did you do that? Jen, those photos all have so much life and emotion to them. It's amazing! LOVE!!! Okay seriously, how did you make that? I'm computer illiterate.
Looks great. Please share how you did it.
Post a Comment