Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Another tag. Did you learn anything new?

Soo... when I first started my blog (you know, way back in March) I thought tags were kinda cool. It's getting a little old now, but I'll still oblige. Here ya go, Mandy!!

1. What is your favorite fictional character from a book or movie?
I have always loved Anne Shirley. She was so smart, funny and attractive - three things I attempt to be. But I'm glad I don't get into the kind of scrapes she does, sometimes that girl is just asking for trouble!

2. What are your 3 best physical assets?
Hmm... I guess my smile and my eyes (I think they're kinda small, but I've always gotten compliments on them). A 3rd? Well, before I got pregnant, I had a pretty small waist - I think it's still there... somewhere!

3. Name 3 attributes you would be proud to pass on to your children.
- Athletisicm: depsite currently being out of shape, I am actually fairly athletic - not the best, but some things I excel at or I can usually hold my own - besides, Sean's hand-eye coordination is not the best!
- Cooking
- Love/understanding

4. Name 3 attributes that you hope not to pass on to your children.
- Shyness: it wasn't until I was in High School that I even started to get over this.
- 'Extreme' anxiety/stress: I can make myself physically ill when I start to worry about something too much.
- Sleep mumbling: I only do this occasionally, unfortunately I think I may have already passed this on to Ethan!

5. If you had to give up one of the following things FOREVER, which would you choose? 1. All makeup. 2. Flat iron/curling iron. 3. Razors (laser hair removal isn't an option).
I gotta go with #2. I only recently got the flat iron and I never use a curling iron, so I guess I could survive with my naturally curly hair or ponytails for the rest of my life!

6. What do you think is your best quality?
I think it's a toss up between my sense of humor and understanding. I don't know... what do you think?

7. What is your worst quality?
Over-anxious and perfectionism when it comes to organizing things. I can't organize something partway - it's all or nothing.

8. What would be a perfect day for you?
Definitely with family. A really perfect day, we would have a house on the beach in Hawaii or the Bahamas. Have breakfast on the lanai (sp?) and then spend the day on the beach, swimming and snorkeling. Total relaxation and fun in the sun!

9. Where is your favorite place you have ever visited?
Probably Hawaii. It was gorgeous there. Sean and I hope to go someday soon! Of course, I also loved the LA temple on our wedding day. :)

10. Name something you are really good at?
I think I'm a pretty good mom and wife. And a fairly decent baker/cook.

11. What are you most shallow about?
I'm not telling...

12. What is something you're a little bit conceited about.
My son. I'm pretty sure he's one of the cutest kids ever (I'd say the cutest, but that would be really conceited!) and I think he's pretty dang smart already.

13. Name 3 things you are embarrassed to admit.
Why do I have to name them if I'm embarrassed about them?!
- Sean and I's room is almost always guaranteed to be messy even when the rest of the house is clean. We try...
- I hate to change the toilet paper roll - I avoid it at all costs! Luckily Sean doesn't mind so much.
- I have had to rewash a load of laundry multiple times after it wasn't put in the dryer right away. Stinky, wet clothes are not good!

Ok, I tag: Karen, Christine (I always tag her!!) and LynMarie. Have fun.

3 comments:

Karen K. said...

I love it. One year I literally made a New Year's Resolution to put the toilet paper on the roll each time it was out (I was really bad about that too). Can you believe it??? Now I'm pretty good about it. I guess the doing something til it becomes a habit actually works. The stinky laundry thing is very familiar too. I've learned that just rinsing isn't enough. The last time I saw Sarah she was frustrated over the smell of some of Olivia's clothes. She figured that her husband probably dried some 'stinky' laundry. ;) At least he was helping!

Marsaili said...

I am taking the liberty of tagging myself. I miss my myspace surveys!!! :D

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you posted this cuz I learned a lot about you. That's interesting about the stress/anxiety thing because I am starting to get that pretty bad....I never had it before...or at least I didn't notice, but now I have anxiety too much....ugh! : ) Sorry, it's Jessica Durfee....you probably knew