It feels like it's been a LONG time since I posted anything, but I guess it's just been since Wednesday. Maybe it's because I feel like I've got so much to catch up on! Hopefully the camera will cooperate tonight and I can download pictures to start putting up some new posts!
Things to look forward to in upcoming posts:
- Berry picking and fresh blackberry cobbler as a result of our labors
- 1st visit ever to a favorite local drive-in
- Sunday late-night board games, PIT card games and conversation with friends and family that make it hard to get up for work on Monday morning, but are worth it for the company alone (this means you, Tory!)
- Trip to Portland which included:
- Phantom of the Opera (It was AWESOME!!)
- Visiting my friend who works at OHSU
- Going to Claim Jumper
- Stopping by my cousin and his family's new place
- And other random highlights from our summer we may have missed
Stay tuned!!
1 comment:
I am so jealous that you saw Phantom of the Opera! I LOVE that play, and haven't seen it on stage in years. How much longer is it in Portland?
Post a Comment