Ay-yi-yi these last few months have been so stressful and busy! I mean, look at the date - it's already more than half-way through the November and I'm just now getting to my monthly post. But, never fear! The October Recap is here!
* Date-night-movie-of-the-month (because we actaully got one!): FAME
* Date-night-movie-of-the-month (because we actaully got one!): FAME
I've never seen the stage version so I don't have anything to compare to, but here's my honest critique: It was hard to follow. They had this main group of characters that they seemed to focus on, and yet throughout the whole movie you never really got attached to any of them. And they'd spend 15-20 minutes on a couple different scenes and next thing you know, it flashes on the screen that it's already YEAR TWO. Gosh, wish my high school years flew by that quickly. I was pretty disappointed. But the dance/musical numbers were all good!* Temple Trip w/ Tory:

On the 17th (my parents' birthday) we got to go with Tory to the temple for the first time. Sean was his escort and his cousin, uncle, me and my mom were also there. Lizzy, Tory's mom and Tory's grandma waited for us and helped watch a very cranky and over-tired Ethan. It was really nice for Sean and I to get to go to the Temple again and especially to be with Tory.
* Random Ethan pictures:

I love this one of Ethan "fixing" his truck. Sean was a good daddy and sat with Ethan to let him play with his tools. :)
Oh the joys of 1pm church. I was finishing getting ready and this was how I found Ethan when I walked into the living room. Church and nap-times just never seem to work out!
Ethan and mommy. :)That's about it. Pretty short recap this month - all the major events were already covered!
PS: Really looking forward to this month's Date-Night-Movie-Of-The-Month. No, it's not New Moon, though Sean actually wants to see it too. Nope, we're heading to Sandra Bullock's new movie "The Blind Side" this weekend. Yes! Bring on the tissues, it looks like a tear-jerker.
PS: Really looking forward to this month's Date-Night-Movie-Of-The-Month. No, it's not New Moon, though Sean actually wants to see it too. Nope, we're heading to Sandra Bullock's new movie "The Blind Side" this weekend. Yes! Bring on the tissues, it looks like a tear-jerker.
2 comments:
Great pics! This post and last post. Great costumes! I love the temple pic with the red tree. Very beautiful. And that last pic of you and ethan is a great shot.
I saw the Oprah interview with the football player and his adopted mom from the Blind side story, very inspiring. Hope you guys have fun! Cute pic of you and Ethan by the way!
Post a Comment