Thursday, December 17, 2009

This is us in 10 days...

That's right. Christmas plaid shirts and sunglasses.
Sunny SoCal, here we come!!
Family, friends, Disneyland and a wedding! Really? Could it get any better?!

Meanwhile, Ethan is battling a double ear infection and a nasty accompanying cough. But he's on amoxicillin and the left ear is a pretty minor infection according to the doctor (who, by the way, was very impressed with Ethan's alphabet knowledge and vocab. {yay!} Always good to hear that.) Hopefully it's all cleared up in time for Christmas and our roadtrip.

7 comments:

Megan said...

We wish we could come out and see you!!!! We will let you know if our plans change at all. Have fun!

Marsaili said...

It's been pretty chilly here lately, but hopefully you can enjoy some warm sunny weather! It's SO cold at night though :(

What day are you guys going to Disneyland? We're not going to Yosemite after all so I hope that leaves more potential time for us to get together, I really want you and Sean to meet Sam, and he really wants to meet you! :)

Christine said...

I wanna go!! Love that picture of Ethan! Super cute!! :)

Brandi said...

Hey, make Sean check his facebook email!!! We are trying to get the gang all together on Jan. 2nd. Will you guys be back by then?

Marsaili said...

I retract my previous statement, today it was BEAUTIFUL! Highs in the 70's, sunny, slight breeze ... gotta love So Cal. :)

Shalene said...

hope he gets better soon!!

Karen K. said...

I hope Ethan gets better quickly. And, does it really feel like CHRISTMAS when the weather is hot and sunny??? (I'd like to see...) ;)