Monday, January 4, 2010

2,075 miles later....

Actually....

2,075 miles,
127 missed emails,
8 dozen baked cupcakes,
7 games played from Todd's collection,
5 Southworth siblings reunited,
5 upset losing players in the Lifeboat game (thanks to Sean's winning strategy of flying under the radar!),
3 boy cousins,
2 trips to the LA temple,
1 trip to Disneyland,
1 wedding
and
1 awesome and exhausting trip to sunny Southern Cal later....

We're home!


Many, many, many, many blog posts to come. Lots of pictures and lots of memories... Check back soon for:
1. November Recap (yes, I'm lame and haven't done it yet!)
2. December Recap
3. Christmas Festivities
4. Cali Trip, including
5. Disneyland and
6. Blake and Alysha's wedding

Of course, all of this blogging will be intermingled with finishing packing for our BIG MOVE!! Our rental app was accepted and we'll sign the agreement this week for our Vancouver, WA 2 bed, 2 bath (that's right - 2 full bathrooms!!) duplex. Exciting times!

6 comments:

Emily said...

Oh man that sounds exhausting...but fun too!

Congrats on the duplex!

Anonymous said...

2 bathrooms is very nice. And of course you're on the "cool" people list! Glad you guys found a place! And so jelous you got to go to Disneyland...AGAIN!

Rach said...

crazy! Good luck with the new duplex!

Megan and Greg said...

Oooo a duplex. 2 bathrooms . . . heavenly. Holy cow, I don't envy all that's ahead of you. But it sounds like you had a crazy good holiday!

Anonymous said...

Wow! I can't believe you had the energy to blog on your first day back. Did you have to work that day?

alysha marie said...

I keep anxiously checking for pictures of said adventures!!!

I know you're moving though, too. :] Good luck!