Sunday, February 7, 2010

SoCal '09: The Wedding

2009 California Trip - Part 2
WEDDING

Blake & Alysha Doan
January 2, 2010
Los Angeles, CA temple


Alysha is one of Sean's sisters and her wedding was the Saturday we were down in southern California. I think the pictures pretty much say it all, so enjoy!

While we were waiting for Mr. & Mrs. Doan to come out of the temple...
My handsome hubby!!

My handsome little guy!!

Todd and Spencer

Ryan and Jonathan

Beautiful Cassie and fellow bridesmaids.

Cousins :)


At the temple...
With the parents.

Mother and daughters.
Cassie, Alysha and Lynnie

With all the ladies - bridesmaids and flower girls.

The wedding party - Sean's in the back, second from the right.

All 5 Southworth siblings.

Southworth brothers and their sons.

Three generations of Southworth boys.
In front: Papa Loren

Back row, left to right: Sean w/ son Ethan, Todd w/ son Spencer and Ryan w/ son Jonathan.
PS: I LOVE this picture!! :)


At the Reception...
Beautiful dropped ceiling.

Lovely chandelier crafted by Loren!

The centerpieces.

Good food.

Just ask Ethan!

The cake.
And see all those cupcakes? There were 8 dozen total... and I baked every single one!
I cannot take credit for the decorating though.

Glad to see someone appreciated all my hard work!

First dance as Mr. and Mrs.

Daddy/daughter dance.

Bouquet toss.

Dancing the night away!

This video cracks me up!!! This random lady quite enjoyed dancing with all the young men there!


More pictures of my favorite boys... they looked so handsome! Ethan actually wasn't part of the wedding party - he just happened to have some formal wear (thanks to a gift from grandma Sandy and grandpa Chuck last Christmas!) that matched with the groomsmen. And there happened to be an extra boutonniere - which Ethan insisted on wearing.

Making their exit... Jedi style!

The get-away car...

Congratulations Alysha & Blake!

5 comments:

Alysha said...

Love it!!!

Marsaili said...

What wonderful pictures! I can't believe Alysha is married ...! A truly beautiful wedding.

Karen K. said...

Your guys did look handsome! The wedding couple look so YOUNG! Makes me feel rather old... And the dropped ceiling brought back memories. Memories that I am sure Tim will never want to re-create! Thanks for sharing.

Oh, re: your comment on my blog. WHO the heck am I SUPPOSED to blog about??? ;) ;) ;) We miss you too. :)

Christine said...

I want that chandelier! :)

Good pictures! :)

Moore Family said...

Hey Jennifer!I can't believe how grown up those girls are! You married into such a fun family.