Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ward Christmas Party and a Return to the Christmas Tree Farm

A week after we got our Christmas tree, Ethan and I were out running errands and decided to go back to the tree farm to visit the animals - something we had wanted to do when we got our tree, but it got too dark. Of course, Ethan loved visiting the animals. There were ducks, goats, sheep, rabbits, chickens, a llama and a pony. We fed the pony.



After our visit with the animals, I convinced Ethan to do a little impromptu photo session with all the beautiful evergreen trees as our backdrop.
We decided some of the branches looked like antlers!

We made several attempts at getting a good mommy/Ethan shot.
And had to throw in a few funny faces.

These are my favorite shots of the day, though...
Ethan {just wish the flash hadn't made his face so white}


Me {can you believe Ethan took this picture with no help?! Seriously, one of the best pictures of me from recent years!}


The next night was our ward Christmas dinner. After dinner, "Santa" stopped by for the kids. Ethan is totally a believer! :)


Of course, "Santa" happened to be played by one of our friends, so this is a picture of all the husbands from the main group of couples we hang out with.
Clockwise from top: Eric, Sean, Jeff/Santa and Brian

And here are 3 of the 4 wives from the group. Not sure where the other Jenn was....Left to right: Keri, Vicki and me

Then a nice couple shot of Sean and I... we don't seem to get too many of those. Not because we're not a nice couple or anything, just lack of a photographer most of the time!
And finally, a family shot! Me and my handsome boys! :)

1 comment:

Chad and Jessica said...

Ooooh, how much fun! Jen, you look so beautiful...oh my goodness. I love your hair, and your make-up. Ha, I just remembered how I used to ask for you to close your eyes so I could look at your eyeshadow. Remember? You have always had the best! I also love the colors you're wearing, bright green, and that sapphire blue. Okay...I know I sound silly, but I can't help it! I miss you. Merry Christmas!