Saturday, August 9, 2008

No longer a single mom!

YAY!! I'm home... Sean's home... and we're back together as a family!!

The last week of July I was at Girls Camp all week (see previous post). Sean and Ethan picked me up and we got to our house Saturday (the 2nd) afternoon at about 3pm. Sean had to be at the church at 3:30pm to leave for Scout Camp. He was gone ALL WEEK and boy did we miss him! Being a full-time working 'single' mom with church callings is hard work. We had something going on every night except Thursday. Phew! This afternoon he got home at about 1:30pm and then I had a baby shower at 2pm - no rest for the weary. So Sean and Ethan took naps while I went to the baby shower, grocery store and car wash. Then we all spiffied (is that a word??) up and went to a beautiful backyard wedding reception.

So we're all home now, safe and sound. :)

1 comment:

Karen K. said...

I do not envy single mothers who have to work full time outside the home. Hopefully the church doesn't give them large callings! I'm glad things are back to normal. And yes, I think 'spiffied' is a great word. You all looked very lovely, put together and 'spiffed' at the reception.