Monday, September 22, 2008
5:30am Wake-up Call
Let me clarify... other than the kiss on the cheek I get from my husband before he leaves for work, I do not particularly enjoy being woken up at 5:30 in the morning. Ethan has been sleeping through the night since about 3-4 months old. The past couple weeks, however, we've gotten a couple EARLY morning wake-up calls each week. I can't say that I blame him for this morning, though. Poor kid has 6-8 teeth coming in (I'm still not sure and it could be 2 on each side, upper AND lower) and now a slight cold - mainly a runny/plugged up nose. So he woke up screaming at about 5:35am, just as Sean was leaving for work. We got out the 'sickie snuggle blanket' and curled up on the couch to watch "Handy Manny" on the Disney channel. After a warm bottle, some Tylenol and about an hour of snuggling on the couch, it was back to bed. Now he's asleep, then it will be off to grandma's in his comfy pants and I've got to try to keep my eyes open at work. It's going to be a long day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
:( poor kid- he seems to be doing alright right now...
Well...that's life.I know that you're thinking I'll get a rude awakening in a few years Jenn-Jenn.Hehe.
aww, poor little guy. I hope he's feeling better today. Teething is the worst! Not that I remember first hand ... but I remember all my sibs being very very cranky!
I think us moms need to start an i hate teething club where we can vent and give the kids lots of popsicles. Poor guy! I hope for all of your sakes that they come in soon. Look at it this way- the more he gets the sooner he will have all of them and then no more teething! That will be the best day ever.
Post a Comment