Thursday, September 11, 2008

Elmo's World















Ethan gets dropped off at my mom's house for the day by 9am, so he doesn't ever watch Seasame Street at our house. Apparently, though, he has become a big fan of Big Bird and the gang - especially Elmo - in the recent months. I wonder if him liking the Elmo's World segment has anything to do with the fact that I used to sing the Elmo's World theme song to him when I changed his diaper. I would open the clean diaper and put it on his head and then change the words to "diaper head". He would just laugh and laugh!!



















"La-la-la-la. La-la-la-la. Diaper head!"
Good times.

3 comments:

elowe said...

It's fun finding other blogs!! Ethan is a cutie:) I love the diaper head song. Very cute!
See you tonight.

Christine said...

hey!
those are MY pictures!
get your own! :p

Sarah Peterson said...

that Elmo song gets stuck in your head SOO easily!! Olivia loves the Elmo segment on Sesame Street- actually it's the only part she likes.. What is it with Elmo!?