Friday, March 18, 2011

Scenes from St. Paddy's day

Nothing too exciting at our house for St. Patrick's Day. We all wore green. Ethan and I ate Lucky Charms for breakfast... not so much because it was St. Patrick's Day, just because we like it and it happened to be in the cupboard.

I explained to Ethan a few of the things associated with the holiday - green, shamrocks, rainbows, pots of gold, etc. and then he decorated his own shamrock. Yeah, we keep it pretty simple!

And finally, while Sean taught his vocal lesson and went to mutual, I made a batch of brownies and then topped them with green frosting and sprinkles.
{And, yes, it was just as moist and fudgy as it looks - possibly my new favorite brownie recipe!}

3 comments:

Kirsten & Midge said...

Ethan is getting so big.

Whitmer Family said...

ummmm...recipe please!

Bethany said...

I second the recipe request!