Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Our Best Bites cookbook

If you are a regular reader of my blog at all, I think it is no big secret that I thoroughly enjoy the Our Best Bites cooking blog... ok, so I'm a mega-fan. Sue me! But seriously, these two ladies had me hooked from the moment I laid eyes on their blog! I still remember how I stumbled upon it... My friend, Tiffany, had made a recipe of theirs and posted a link on her blog. Being bored and in a blog-stalkish mood I decided to check it out. Life-changing, I tell ya! Ok, maybe not quite that dramatic but I remember spending a good chunk of time browsing their site and checking it often until I finally figured out their regular M/W/F posting pattern. And I'm not going to lie, Monday, Wednesday and Friday mornings I pour my cereal and usually go straight to their blog to see what new yummy I will be drooling into my bowl over! Now, I didn't realize this at the time, but their blog was still fairly new when I discovered it and even though I haven't been a fan "from the beginning" I like to think I've been with them much of the way and was thrilled when they announced last year they were publishing a cookbook!!

Fast forward to March 2011 and their cookbook is now out and {thanks to grandma Sandy} I have my own copy in my hot little hand! LOVE IT!! Pictures on every page. Favorite recipes from the blog... New, non-blog recipes... Tutorials... I am seriously thinking of cooking my way through it a la the movie Julie & Julia, though I won't be blogging that and {no offense to Kate and Sara} don't think it would have quite the same story. But still...

Also, there has been a rumor that they will be making an appearance in Seattle sometime in April and you'd better bet that I will make the drive to have my copy signed! :)

PS: They have a facebook page, too!

1 comment:

Emily said...

You got me hooked on their website too!

I'm so jealous you have their cookbook. How lucky!