Before. Shaggy.
After. Trimmed. Stylish. Much better.
Saturday 4/2Movie date w/ my li'l man while Sean was at Priesthood session. Tangled and slurpees. It was a good date. I'll go out with him again, even if he did make me pay. ;)
{Funny side story: on our way home, when we decided to stop and get slurpees, I asked Ethan if he going to pay since we were on a date... He said, "Sure! Do you have any cash?"}
Orange cookies {from Best Bites... duh!} baked on Saturday. Orange frosting made and added on Sunday. Decided I liked cookies best "naked" and sans frosting. Moist and light, cakey texture with a hint of orange. Yum!
Home from lunch/afternoon session of general conference w/ friends.
Ethan was a little out of sorts and needed some down-time. His stand-by snack of goldfish and fruit snacks and watching part of Wall-E were just the ticket.
{No he does not have a bruised toe. It's faded green nail polish. When I paint my toes, Ethan insists on painting his toes, too - so I allow one toe!}
Both boys on piano. Love it! Ethan wants to start taking lessons from Daddy. I think he can identify notes C, D and E, maybe F.

1 comment:
I love all these "fallen asleep" pics. They are so cute. My bundle likes to sleep in a very particular way so that hasn't happened yet. Orange cookies, never made anything like that. Sounds good! That is incredible Ethan already knows notes on the piano! He will really have an incredible talent if he keeps that up!
Post a Comment