Fishing booth - always a hit!
Wednesday, April 6, 2011
WSSB Spring Carnival
Last Thursday night, Sean had a meeting so Ethan and I headed to the WSSB Spring Carnival on our own. We missed it last year since I was still working then and commuting down to Oregon. We walked in and Ethan made a beeline for...


The Spongebob Bouncy House! After getting a little of his nervous energy out, Ethan was a little more excited about trying the different games.

The whole carnival was very kid-friendly and the kids got a prize for each game. I let Ethan direct us where to go, so here's some pictures from the rest of the night...
This was the first game Ethan tried and he was one happy boy when he found a monster truck on the prize table!


This was a favorite and the only game Ethan did twice.
Ethan-friendly ring toss.
The first 2-3 darts missed or bounced off the balloons, but I think Ethan hit 3 balloons in a row after that!
Prize from the balloon dart game.
Believe it or not, this fan was one of the highlight prizes of the night!! Ethan loved all the animals on the fan and then I added to the coolness by pointing out that the fan "transformed" {if you knew how obsessed Ethan is with Transformers right now [that post is coming] you would know this was a big deal!} from a wand to a fan.
In true Ethan form, he was on the floor and playing with his new toy prizes before the end of the night. He LOVED that he got to keep all his prizes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment