After cake and presents, we had to say goodbye to everyone because, unfortunately, Sean had to be back at work the next day. It was a very quick visit, but still great to see some of our family!
Monday, Sean's actual birthday, he had to work most of the day, but Ethan and I surprised him with a visit at work and freshly baked cookies for him and the other staff and students. I also made Sean this birthday banner...
Look closely... Under each letter there is also the braille dot translation, though the dots are not raised like true braille. Just a little shout-out to Sean's line of work!
A couple months overdue (on the blog) but Happy Birthday to the love of my life!!




2 comments:
That cake looks scrumptious! And I love reusing candles! we couldn't this year because Wyatt got into the bag and broke all of ours!
I love the piano recital video. Good job Ethan. Looks like a lot of work went into that banner. You're so talented and you do a great job in using that talent to serve your family.
Post a Comment