Anyway, last year we had the recital at someone's house. This year, with so many new students, there had to be a change in venue. Luckily, you can have musical performances at the church, so we were able to have it there. We had 40+ people, including students, parents, siblings and grandparents show up for a great performance! All the kids did 2 songs each and it was awesome to hear the improvement of the beginners from last year, the newbies from this year and then also the more advanced students that switched over to take lessons from Sean.
Ethan, the youngest and most beginner-est of the group, started it all off... He had a little trouble at first, but (with a little coaching from Daddy) played on...
Followed by the rest of the beginners, intermediate and more advanced players...
Group shot! The littlest girl in the front (with the binkie) is not one of Sean's students... just to clarify!!
Afterwards there was refreshments, mingling and much praise given to these fine, young musicians!




1 comment:
How awesome! I've been meaning to ask how he got started...I'm thinking it might be a thought for some extra income once I'm finished with school! I don't think I could handle this many students but the little beginners maybe!
Post a Comment