So this is what I got in the mail this week:


Yup. It's a hearing aide to "try on for size". Umm... last I checked, my hearing was just fine. And this isn't the first "elderly" junk mail I have received. I finally had to call a certain retirement community that kept sending me brochures on a nearly monthly basis. Apparently there must be a quite-older Jennifer
E. Southworth roaming around somewhere because that's who's mail I get! People, I am only
26. That's 2, 6. Not 126, 96 or even 76!! Can someone
please remove me from this mailing list?! Thank you.
7 comments:
That is hilarious! For some reason I keep getting junk mail (addressed to me specifically) from Camel's - the cigarett (see, I don't even know how to spell it) company. Jeff is starting to wonder if I'm a closet smoker. Where do they get our information?!
hehe, that's funny.
hahahahahahahahaha Oh. Maybe I'd better shut up now, you might be passing all that stuff on to me!
that is too funny!! no worries you look great.... :)
LOL! That's pretty darn funny. At least somewhat amusing....maybe.
I've gotten stuff more than once from the AARP. It made me realize that I'm eligible in less than 15 years... I guess I AM getting old.
Ha ha! You should save it and send it as blackmail to one of the girls camp leaders this summer.
Post a Comment