In honor of turning 27 years old last Sunday, here are 27 things I am currently passionate about...3. Family.
4. Being a good mom.
Scratch that... being a GREAT mom!5. Being a great wife.

6. Our home.

7. My calling: 1st counselor in the stake YW presidency.
9. This bread:
Milton's whole wheat bread (but only the kind you buy at Costco). It's so good for you and I pretty much eat it every day either as a sandwich or toast... and it makes good toast.
Milton's whole wheat bread (but only the kind you buy at Costco). It's so good for you and I pretty much eat it every day either as a sandwich or toast... and it makes good toast.12. Pumping iron.
Just saying it out loud, doesn't it make you want to "grrrrr!!!" and flex your bi's?! "The beach is... thaaat way." Ignore the dinky 5lb dumbbell in the picture though.13. Kickboxing.


14. Swimming.

15. Baking. Especially brownies or cookies. I mean, really, other than a nap and being with family is there anything better to do on a Sunday afternoon, post church?

16. Girls Camp.

17. This chicken sandwich:
Bruschetta chicken burger from Red Robin.18. Blogging and blurb books. The second one is new but I am so excited for a way to turn our family blog journal into a book!
19. This ice cream:
Ben & Jerry's Phish Food. My favorite.20. Hawaii. I have only been once, but someday Sean and I will go.


21. Traveling.
Whether it's someplace we've been many times or someplace completely new, I love to travel.22. Disneyland.
I never get tired of... "The happiest place on earth."23. LDS Temples.
Sean and I don't go nearly as often as we should but I love the temple. Just being on temple grounds is so peaceful and beautiful. Disneyland may be the happiest, but the Temple is the most spiritual and enlightening.24. Our vegetable garden... I am determined NOT to let it die this year!!
25. Family dinners. One of my favorite things is when we all sit down together to enjoy good, homemade food and are not rushed through it to get to other activities, meetings, etc. for the night.
26. Did I mention my guys?!
I just love them!! (And I'm having trouble thinking of anything else!)27. Making this year even better than the last! I think change is in our future and even though it is scary (Sean losing his job/starting a new one, possible moving, etc.) I have faith that it will work out for the best for our family.





7 comments:
I didn't know our birthdays were so close...May birthdays rule!
I love the girls camp pictures!
You are passionate about some good things (baking, ice cream, travel, family...), loved the list!
Happy Birthday!!! I also LOVE phish food ice cream! And, what is the website for turning your blog into a book?? I have been wanted to do that forever! Anyways, hope you had an great birthday and that you got to relax a little!
I look like a GOOB in that kickboxing picture of us!! lol
I like your 27 passions...and I will probably steal it for my 21st bday...so there will only be 21 passions....anyway...
I love this post!
Great post!!! It is always nice to remember the things that are important to you!! Baking is so much fun....and i have to agree about the temple...
You sound happy - the best gift of all. It makes us feel good - how much you love Sean! We kinda like him too! When life gets tough or you get a taste of the blahs - its good to think about our blessings - family.
Can you believe we're 27? I don't know about you, but I feel OLD. I feel like the oldest person in the world. Ok, I love Phish Food too- it is MY fave. By the way, that first pic, I know it's just a face shot, but you look really skinny! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! And you are totally right, you have nothing to worry about. The Lord will make sure all is taken care of. When I remember how He's supported me thru my whole life 'till now, it reassures me that the future will be the same way.
Oh yeah, you will NOT regret the blurb book. We LOVE ours.
Post a Comment