
As you can see, Ethan decided that Daddy's tools were much more exciting than his Handy Manny tools! We also rearranged Ethan's room and he is loving it! "I have a new bed!" he says. I had just recently gone through and reorganized his toys, books and puzzles so that everything was more accessible, etc. We also got his kid-size table and chairs put in and it's like a whole new room!Here's some BEFORE pictures w/ some CLOSE-UPS of the transportation-theme decorations (oh, and the shelf, shadowboxes and wooden train and plane I made, well painted at least... what do you think?):








And AFTER the bed was converted and the furniture rearranged:




Ethan slept very well in his "new bed" and we had no problems... of course, he was already getting up and out of bed with his crib, so we expected that, but now he can climb back into bed when he is tired and ready to sleep and that's exactly what he did.
Toddler Checklist:
Transition out of crib... check!
Next on the list: Potty training... though not any time too soon!
8 comments:
Wow, he's growing up. I've never seen a crib that converts like that. That's cool. He looked so excited!
What a cute bed! We are switching Easton's bed this week and I hope he does as well as Ethan did!
Adorable! Will you come decorate my girls' rooms?
Aw, come on, potty trainings fun. Zachy did it in 3 days and he is almost the same age as Ethan!!
Way to go Ethan! You have some of the cutest things in his room! Those blocks with his name and birthday are SO CREATIVE! I love them...and I love the shirt that says, "property of mom"...lol! The shadow boxes are way cute too! What a lucky kiddo!
OOOO!! I like it!! I bed he LOVES it! :)
I'm glad we share a love of smoothies! I'll have to try that cran/pom mix. I do like cranberry juice so I bet I'd like that too.
Oh, and super cute room! Your little guy is too cute.
so, he hasn't tried to get out in the middle of the night?! I must have a bad little girl. She is in our room 3 times a night. argh.
Post a Comment