To say we have been busy would be a total understatement. I'm really not quite sure what happened to most of the month of July. Sean was working all last month (but having to commute on his own since he had a slightly different schedule) and then I spent the last 1/2 of the month preparing for and then being at Girls Camp last week. Sooo... Girls Camp is my excuse for no posts last week. I left Monday and was not home until Saturday afternoon. I think I'm still trying to catch up on sleep! I have several posts in the works so check back to read/see what we've been up to!
* Ethan lovin' the warm summer evenings and wanting basically to live outside.
* GIRLS CAMP with my sisters.
* Anniversary - hopefully we can celebrate it with a night out sometime this month!
* Our soon-to-be-bountiful garden.
Exciting stuff, folks. And yes, I realize I promised an anniversary and garden post the last time I posted about everything I still need to post. Was that confusing enough for ya'?!
1 comment:
Can't wait
Post a Comment