Thursday, May 6, 2010

And Some Other People

Sean and I got quite the laugh out of this the other day. I know it's kinda hard to read, but it's the info for American Idol (which we stopped watching over a month ago because this season was really boring us). It says, "American Idol starring Ellen DeGeneres and some other people." The "and some other people" is what really got us! Seriously? They didn't think to at least write that it also starred Simon or Randy? I mean, they are two of the original judges - Ellen just joined the show this season! Anyway. We thought it was funny. ;)

4 comments:

Christine said...

Well, you know, she is funnier than the other ones. lol

Lindsay Marchant said...

Haha. I actually watched the Ellen Show the about a month ago and there is a reason it says that. Apparently Ellen wasn't listed at all and the other three judges were. So she called the company that does the listings and told them they needed to write this to make up for it! It was kinda one big joke (almost a month ago). It is funny that it is still written that way!

Marsaili said...

There is a blog full of those strange cable recaps ... maybe it was on passiveaggressivenotes.com ... now I can't remember! argh

that's hilarious though!

Whitmer Family said...

This is great! I got a great laugh from it...thanks for sharing! :)