Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Goodbye, Airplane Sheets

Yet another indication that my little boy is growing up.... Last month, when my parents came up for Ethan's birthday party, they brought along my old twin mattress set to put in Ethan's room. When we moved, we had decided not to reassemble Ethan's toddler bed because we knew the twin bed would be coming "soon" - so Ethan had been sleeping on his mattress on the floor!
Well, not anymore. Now he has a BIG big boy bed! Unfortunately, we have no "boy" sheets or "boy" comforter, so for now this is what Ethan's bed looks like:
I really loved Ethan's crib bedding, so I'm in no rush to buy a new twin comforter until I find just the right one! Either way, it's hard to believe he has outgrown his crib and toddler bed.

4 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

Exciting times! It sure goes by fast.

Kirsten & Midge said...

What does he think of his big bed? When Evie got hers I thought she would have a hard time transitioning instead she told everyone to "get off my bed and out of my room".

Greg and Julie said...

Too bad they don't make the same pattern of bedding in the twin size as they do the crib size. I really like his crib blanket too! (His room still looks cute and cozy.)

Christine said...

Yeah! Big boy bed! :D I bet he loves it! :)