Well, here's the latest. Apparently I am somehow on the Eugene/Springfield Planned Parenthood mailing list - and yet, they have our Washington address. Someone want to explain how that one happened?!
But.... "When you come in for your appointment bring this card with you and we'll give you a $5 gift voucher good at Bagel Sphere, located at 810 Willamette Street in Eugene and 5768 Main Street in Springfield."
And this was how I filled in the blank. Well, one out of two ain't bad!! ;)Anyway. Whatever. If they absolutely must, I guess just keep 'em coming. They're good for a laugh and then go straight into the recycling bin.
[Dang! I missed out on a free bagel opportunity.]
3 comments:
Oh my gosh. Hilarious post. And I love how you filled in the blank!
You crack me up! I totally did NOT miss your inmate letter post. That happens to be one of my favorites if not my ABSOLUTE favorite post of yours. I don't understand how people get addresses. Like I got junk mail addressed to Megan ARNOLD (maiden name) at my in-laws. How? Why? I don't use that name, and how did anyone know I was there. A Megan ARNOLD has NEVER been there. Weird, weird, weird.
mmmmmm... bagels! And free birth control ain't bad. Did you send it back with the blank filled in? That would have been funny. I always get boring bills in my mail I want something exciting...(um, and safe ;) )
Post a Comment