So do you all remember Ethan's second birthday? Well, not that I expect you to, but I got quite a few comments about this and now history has repeated itself. Just to refresh your memory, this is what we woke up to on the morning of Ethan's birthday after I had stayed up way too late decorating the house and wrapping presents.
All but one present had been completely unwrapped and contents discarded throughout the house. I was frustrated, but I got over it. He was only two after all.
Fast forward a year and a couple months....
Fast forward a year and a couple months....
This morning, Ethan came in our room and proudly announced he had opened all of Daddy's presents for him!
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, the Ethan-a-tor struck again! [[Sigh.........]] I really hope I have learned my lesson.
1 comment:
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....oh I am so sorry, but that is too funny! I can hear Ethan saying that what he did in such a proud voice. lol You gotta love that kid, because he WAS just trying to be helpful.
Don't worry, I will probably have the same problem someday....
Post a Comment