Well...
I didn't.
Just been neglecting it.
For over two weeks.
As more important posts and post ideas and pictures continue to pile up....
But it had to be done. Family comes first and we've had some crazy weeks.
Mainly it's just Sean that's busy. He had something going on every single night for over a week - on top of work and piano lessons. That means I'm busy because he's busy. When his schedule gets like that I do my best to take care of everything else around the house - even more so than usual. It also means no help at bedtime most nights.
We survived that craziness and then I got sick with a nasty sinus cold, even though I tried to tell myself - will myself - to not be sick. It hit hard. Knocked me on my butt for a couple days and then took the rest of last week to get to really feeling better. I think Friday night was the first night I didn't wake myself up coughing or with a plugged nose or sinus headache.
So I'm back for now and working on covering everything that we've been up to the past month or so... Check back soon. I'll be working on more posts!!
No comments:
Post a Comment