Thursday, May 24, 2012

New Phones!!

I've never really been one to go after the "latest and greatest" - especially when it comes to technology. In my opinion, new technology is always WAY overpriced and within in a year or two the price drops dramatically. And basically, with my own stuff,  if it ain't broke... don't fix it! Hence the reason I am only on my THIRD cell phone ever. That's right. #3. I got my first phone before Sean and I got married and my second phone when Ethan was about 6 months old. Well.... Ethan just turned 5 which means my phone is (was!) 4 1/2 years old. That's a dinosaur by most people's tech standards. In fact, we just got unlimited texting within the past 7 months or so.

A few weeks ago Sean and I FINALLY got new phones!! "Fancy" by our standards, but not an iPhone or Android. At this point we can't really afford a data plan, but we definitely wanted to upgrade to a "texting" phone. We got the same phone - a Samsung with slide out keyboard and touchscreen. We love it! And it has internet and data capabilities should we decide to add a data plan in the future.



No comments: