Friday, November 14, 2008

Catching up...

So.... I still have no Halloween pictures. ARGH!! But, that's probably no excuse for not having a new post. Nothing too exciting recently. Last Friday and Saturday was our Tri-Stake youth conference - our stake was in charge. Of course, being in the stake YW presidency meant I was there almost all day: 8:30am to 5:30pm. I did get a little break, though, to go home, change, get our baby-sitter and then head back with Sean to chaperone the dance at 7:30pm. We got home at about 11pm and my feet were KILLING me. It was a long, long day but still fun to work with the youth.
The posts below are my attempt to catch up a little!

1 comment:

Todd said...

So I'm checking out everyone's blog on my lunch break... and I see a bunch of updates in one day! I agree - youth conference sure can be a long day. We've helped out at the last four for our stake, plus the dance festival this year. But my favorite callings have involved working with the youth as well. I mean, we serve where called and all that... but it sure beats the elders quorum. :)