Last week Ethan was sick... Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday and finally feeling a little better on Monday. He still has a very slight cough, but I'm sure glad to be done wiping that kid's nose every two minutes. I had Wednesday off and then took Thursday and Friday as sick days - of which I was told I'll only get paid for one per policy at work, but that's a rant for another day - and worked Saturday. Sean came home Wednesday and was also sick. I think he was finally feeling better by Monday too, so now it's my turn! Ugh. This morning was by far the worst morning, so hopefully it can only get better from here, right? Currently, I look only slightly better than death warmed over. Mainly I just have a stuffy head and really want a nap. I slept good last night, but my nose decided to wake up a little earlier than I did, so that kind of ruined my morning.
But... I am determined to get better ASAP! I intend to get as much rest as possible the next 2 days because I have too much to do this weekend and can not afford to be sick.
These are my incentives for getting better as quickly as possible...
* I intend to hold this little guy on Saturday.

My newest cousin (once removed): Baron James Graham, born Tuesday Decembeber 9th (to
John and Stephanie Graham and big brother, Jackson).
* I'm ready to give my two favorite guys some kisses and not have to worry about spreading the germs.
This is an old picture, but I still love that you can see the baby drool on Sean's shirt!* I need/have/want to finish my Christmas shopping.

* Because by the next weekend we'll be here:

and I want to enjoy every minute of it!
So I'm chugging orange juice and going to bed early tonight!
5 comments:
head colds are the worst. I hope you get feeling better so you can enjoy the holidays bug free.
I'm sorry you're sick! That's the worst! Stay inside this weekend, with how cold it's supposed to get, I'm sure it won't help you at all!
Zoo Lights is awesome, I HIGHLY recommend it! They do it from Thanksgiving to New Years every winter! SO much fun!
Sorry you're sick. Hope you feel better soon! We're looking forward to seeing you guys. Don't forget your temple recommends.
Get better girl! Well, its 12:35 and my little munchkin has just fallen asleep in her swing. We'll see how the transfer from the swing to the crib goes.
Zinc, Zinc, Zinc! Take the zinc. It is supposed to reduce your cold symptoms by 50%. I read about it all the time and I swear by it. It's probably too late now though. :) I love how your nose woke up b4 you did! That stinks! Of course you're probably not able to smell either! And, will you do my Christmas shopping for me? I haven't done any yet. I HATE to shop anymore. Feel better, ok?
Post a Comment