Ok, so I realize that this is not very exciting to some, but I'm totally loving my $5 necklace find on Saturday at Macy's. Half off the already 50% off price (originally $20 for those of you not wanting to do the math in your head) and I couldn't pass it up! Even better? I had a gift card to use (thanks grandma Sandy!) so no cash leaving my pocket! You know it's a good find when I've already received over a dozen compliments on it. That's right, I wore it Saturday night when I helped chaperone the stake youth dance, Sunday to church (what little I was there - it's a long story) and Monday to work (different shirts, of course!) and I'm not too proud to admit it! I just love adding another necklace to my fairly eclectic jewelry collection. Although... I leave the fancy stuff to my hubby, he seems to do a much better job with the real jewels and picking out what I'll like. :)Also, the picture doesn't do it justice, but it's bright turquoise, a sorta lime green and a dark, rich brown.
6 comments:
Super cute! I love it!
Oooh pretty! Uh yeah. Where were you anyway? I did notice you were missing in RS. So...officially...I missed you! :)
cute cute! And what a deal! I seriously have like no necklaces..... i'm usually not much of a jewelry wearer, but i have decided lately that i want to be. i just need to figure out where to get those kind of deals for myself now
we love deals!!!! it is always nice when you can find such good things and still afford it!!!! Great find!!!
Awesome deal! I know, only 80 some odd days left! Crazy! It's going by so fast for me too. Sorry I didn't get your message about having that day off until after we got back but we probably would have just spent our time with family. I may come up soon though just Benny and me for a few days, maybe we could hang out then. I'll let you know when I'll be back up and we can plan a play date with the boys.
I think Feb sounds good! What nights are good for you? Have we had this conversation before?
Post a Comment