Thursday, January 22, 2009

One Silly Kid!

We don't have much to report, now that the CA trip has been posted in full detail. In fact, what we've been up to in the past three weeks will probably be summed up with a handful of pictures in one post... but not tonight. Here are just a couple of funny pictures of Ethan from the last couple of weeks. I am amazed at how much personality he has and how quickly he continues to learn, particularly with his vocabulary. He is picking up new words and phrases all the time and regularly communicates in 3 to 4 word sentences. I just love how much fun he is!

Here he is wearing auntie Lizzy's new slipper boots. Just a few sizes too big.

And then the other night he decided to empty out the drawer underneath the stove...

And, of course, once it was empty he had to sit in it!

"What's the problem, mommy?"

This is where I found his Saturday, though initially his legs were tucked up under his cute, little bum. "I'm stuck!" he kept saying while I grabbed the camera (like the good mom that I am!) to take a picture of his plight. Don't worry, he got out...

...and then yesterday I snapped this picture of him, also while he was saying, "I'm stuck!" Silly kid pushed his chair away. Not too smart when your feet don't reach the ground yet while sitting in the chair. (I helped him out with this one, too.)

3 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

That's hilarious! (him getting stuch) Cute kid. He looks so much like you!!! (Jennifer, I don't know who wrote the post!)He does actually look like both of you, I think I just see Jennifer beause I've known her longer.

Christine said...

what a silly kid! :)

Shalene said...

kids like to have fun and do what they can to get into funny predicaments. :)