Katie Blair will be married to her fiance Javier for all time and eternity in the Portland, Oregon temple of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I am so happy for them!
I almost wasn't able to go to this wonderful event... my temple recommend is due to expire at the end of the month, but when I went to check that it was in my wallet... it wasn't there!! I have searched my purse numerous times and various other bags it may be in, along with practically turning my house upside down in search of it. Finally, when it seemed there was no hope, I called a counselor in our Bishopric and a member of the Stake presidency to get some interviews PRONTO!! Both men were so nice to do last minute interviews for me on Thursday night with less than 24 hours notice. Phew! Crisis averted.
Second, Katie (Dutton) Feldman (one of my absolute best buds in high school and my first year of college, though she's a year ahead) just had her baby last night!!
Her and her husband Charlie opted to not find out the sex of their first-born, so it was a surprise to everyone! I could not be so patient. Molly Rose was born at 9:55pm on June 4, 2009 weighing in at 9lbs. 2 oz. 
I absolutely cannot wait to see her and hold her and inhale that new baby smell. Tonight I plan on shopping for lots of cute baby girl clothes since I had only given her 1/2 of her baby gift. Just stole these pics off of Charlie's Facebook page... hope they don't mind!Yay!! Portland, here we come! Be sure to check back for pictures of Katie's big day and other Katie's new baby. :)
3 comments:
Yay for Katie Blair. That makes me so happy!!!! If you happen to remember me among all the festivities, give her my congratulations.
I love Katie Blair!!! Please tell her congrats for me if you think about it.
And Katie Dutton is the tiniest, cutest pregnant girl ever...congrats to her too!
congratulatinons to both....what wonderful things to celebrate..
Post a Comment