Thursday, October 28, 2010

Pardon my absence...

I've been a little busy...

Working on this mess we call a garage. {Amazing what one summer of BBQs, camping and playing at the lake will do to the organization of a garage. All out the window, I tell ya!}
Made this for my mom's birthday {and one for me... with the help of Jenn and her vinyl cutter}.

Made these lanterns to add to my Halloween decor.
And baking. Lots of baking. {Three loaves of pumpkin bread... not pictured.}
Oh, and of course, taking care of this little dude!

So sorry the posts have been few and far between. I promise I'm working on them. And working on commenting on everyone else's blogs. Yeah, I'm behind on that too!

7 comments:

Emily said...

Cute little halloween jars (is that what those are?). I think fall was invented for baking.

Christine said...

YUMMMMMM.....those all look delicious.
Those lanterns are cute!! And what you made for you and mom, that is cool! I want some!

The Grahams said...

Super cute Happy Halloween jars and sign! How did you make the lanterns?? Ethan has the bluest eyes ever! We still need to get together!

Christi said...

I love the jars too!!!! I need some pumpkin bread now!

Mel D said...

Love the decorations! And the treats look super yummy! We haven't done anything Halloweeny this year =(

Greg and Julie said...

...and you know my theory on garage cleaning...when in doubt, toss it out. :-) Sort a box a day and in know time - a car will fit in that spot! Sometimes things just need to disappear - with not a lot of discussion (did I just say that?).

Greg and Julie said...

opps that is in NO time - why do I always notice that stuff after I push enter? *sigh* Dad