For the record, so far our "weird mail" file includes...
* Numerous retirement brochures for me.
* Trial hearing aide offer for me.
* Letter from a dude in the slammer for me.
* Planned Parenthood flier for me.
And now this:
Addressed to this man:
And on the inside:
Bwah ha ha ha!!! I can't make this stuff up. I honestly have no idea how we get on these mailing lists. And, {TMI}, I don't even use that brand. Bummer.
7 comments:
I laughed out loud. =) That is a good coupon! This makes me wonder if I can sign up to get coupons for the brand I do use...
awesome! Sean did not tell you yet he is a hermaphrodite?
Ryan just wanted to add that Sean does like his show tunes.
While I have been getting the AARP mail, Mom just got her "final expenses" mailer. I guess becuase they think we are old enough to be interested in these things.
I did get a discounted soda at Taco Bell, was happy for that until I see the young man at the register billed me for a SENIOR soda!
Brett just got the same thing in the mail! Maybe it is an advertising ploy.... As I did not receive one ;)
You get the best mail!!! I still love the jail letter!
Do you think maybe someone stole your identity so these people think you are who you're really not?
Post a Comment