Sunday, October 31, 2010

Leading the Nation in Push-ups

That's what my new Ducks shirt says. And in case you don't follow college sports, Oregon is currently leading the nation both in football [8-0 so far this season] and in push-ups [the Duck mascot does the same number of push-ups as the current Oregon score each time they score a touch-down. So, with last night's win over USC with a score of 53 to 32, the Duck did over 200 push-ups!]

I got my shirt on my recent trip down to Oregon, along with new shirts for my boys. I couldn't pass up Duck shirts at 3 for $20! Ethan's is along the left and Sean's is the upper right one {which, as you can see in the bottom right picture is actually a very bright yellow}.
And since we're on the subject of Duck football... have you seen the new "Return of the Quack" video?!

Yep, I think it's safe to say that at this house, We LOVE our Ducks!

1 comment:

Greg and Julie said...

I have not one, not one Oregon Duck T-shirt. I have my hoodie, but no T-shirts. I need to go to the Duck shop - especially seems I can wear them to work...! Did you see how much air time they gave our Duck doing pushups yesterday?

Now #1 in the BCS too!