Here's what we did do:
* Explored the fire truck that was there. {The sun was right in Ethan's eyes!}
* Hay bale maze for Ethan.
* Hay bale pyramid for Ethan. He loved this and made it all the way to the top {which nearly gave this mama a heart attack as my over-active imagination envisioned the whole thing collapsing or him tumbling from the top}!

* Mini tractor ride for Ethan.
* Corn maze w/ the Colemans {unplanned, but we met up with them just after we got there}.

* Played on the vintage tractor with the Coleman kiddos.
* Corn bin for Ethan. Think ball pit/sandbox but with corn kernels!
* Petting zoo/feeding the goats.
* Hay ride to and from the pumpkin patch. {Good thing it was pulled by a tractor and not a horse [since I'm allergic to horses]!}

* And, of course, the pumpkin patch!
Almost....
Better search some more, with eager help from the Coleman boys.
Could this be the one?!
Found it!!
Our pumpkin patch loot {though the medium orange one belonged to a Coleman boy}.
Unfortunately, Sean's pumpkin {the biggest orange one} proved to be a dud and had to be replaced at the last minute with a $2 Walmart special. We carved them all up the Monday before Halloween. Ethan was insistent that "Daddy help him make an alien pumpkin".
I went with a Frankenstein's monster take on the classic jack-o-lantern.
And Sean went with a 3-eyed monster.

3 comments:
Yay! I'm the first to post a comment! :0) Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I would be the same way if Ben went all the way to the top of that pyramid. Thankfully he's afraid of heights too, he'd probably only make it to the first level, if that.
I like your Frakenstien pumpkin, great choice for a green one!
Wow!! I can't believe how much he has grown just since I have been back in September!! His pictures are ADORABLE! He looked like he was having SOOOOOO much fun. Man, I wish I was there. Anyway, I would be afraid too of the pyramid haystack thing!! Sheesh! That kid is not afraid of anything!
Mr. Turkey and I say - all the trimmings are the best part!
Dad
Post a Comment