First up was the ladies short program.

We were all surprised at how much more sparkly the costumes were and just how cool it was in general to see the performances live! Even the ice dancing was cool. I've never been much of a fan of ice dancing, but I had a much greater appreciation for it after watching the performances. It was also pretty neat to see skaters I had just watched during the Olympics earlier this year.
It wasn't until after my camera battery had completely died and the show was over, that Vicki and I realized we had opposite camera problems. She had her camera with fresh batteries, but no memory card and I had a memory card but dead batteries! So we put my memory card in her camera and snapped a few after-the-fact pictures.
It wasn't until after my camera battery had completely died and the show was over, that Vicki and I realized we had opposite camera problems. She had her camera with fresh batteries, but no memory card and I had a memory card but dead batteries! So we put my memory card in her camera and snapped a few after-the-fact pictures.
Me and Lizzy.
We had a great time and I would totally go again! Thanks for scoring the tickets, Sean! :)
1 comment:
I am SO jealous!!! I would have loved that. My mom and I used to watch figure skating. Thankfully Blair figure skates, so he enjoys watching with me know. I also am not too much of a fan of ice dancing.
Post a Comment