Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Ethan Gets the Giggles

So this is just a cute video I caught on my phone when Ethan and I were Christmas shopping Saturday night. He had been really good the whole trip - flirting with all the ladies in the stores. "Hi-ya!" he would say to all of them. They just ate it up. Don't blame them. Anyway. The last stop we made was to visit the puppy in the display window at Scamp's. Ethan thought he was hilarious!! He was busting a gut watching this little puppy running and jumping around. Of course, when I finally went to video it, Ethan had calmed down a little but there's some big giggles at the end!!

3 comments:

Rach said...

It's funny to see the little things that crack kids up! Especially dogs! I don't get it, they can have kids screaming with delight for hours! Not to mention all the pretty ladies at the stores ;o)

Christine said...

cute! :) I love it when he laughs! It makes my day so much better!

Auntie M said...

Oh, get him a dog Jenn-Jenn. Maybe in Salem (tear of joy and sadness) you could.