On my day off I....* folded and put away 3 BIG loads of laundry (I'm really good about getting the laundry washed/dried, just not put away!)
* played with Ethan and watched Elmo's World on Sesame Street
* washed, dried and put away another load of laundry

* washed and dried yet another load of laundry - this last load was just whites, so it's still sitting in the dryer!
* played cars/trucks with Ethan
* changed the sheets on our bed - this was overdue and it was so nice sleeping in fresh sheets that night!
* gave Ethan a bath
* loaded the dishwasher and cleaned the kitchen
* fed Ethan a healthy breakfast and lunch - dinner was mainly pasta while I was at a meeting
* went to the 3rd ward's stake leadership training meeting - after one of the speakers Ethan said a nice, loud "Amen!" - only about a 1/2 second behind everyone else, so it got a little chuckle out of everyone.
* went home, helped get Ethan ready for bed, said family prayer, ate a late dinner and crashed... and watched my recording of America's Next Top Model - it was totally time for Marjorie to go!
Not the most relaxing day off, but I felt pretty accomplished. Now if I can just get Sean to do the kitchen/dining room floors and the bathroom tomorrow!!

1 comment:
well you were extreamly busy!!!! but the feeling of getting all that done is very rewarding!! If only i could do that.... :) good job on getting all that done :)
Post a Comment