Friday, October 15, 2010

I won a cookware set from Our Best Bites!!!

Ok, so if you regularly read my blog, you know how much I rave about my favorite cooking blog: Our Best Bites!! They are always posting something tasty to try for dinner or a new, sinful treat. Currently, they are in a food blogger cooking competition sponsored by Better Homes and Gardens and as part of the incentive for voting, they were given 3 different full cookware sets to give away on their blog. Well, of course, I entered the giveaway and WON!!!! I just found out this morning and am totally excited!! Not to mention that I got my top choice: the Non-Stick Hard-Anodized pots and pans.
The 13-piece set includes:
  • 1.5 quart saucepan w/ lid
  • 2.5 quart saucepan w/ steamer insert and lid
  • 4 quart covered Dutch Oven
  • 8.5" skillet
  • 10" skillet
  • 8 quart stock pot w/ lid
  • 4 quart deep skillet w/ lid

For further evidence of the awesomeness of their recipes, check out some of my faves:
* Key Lime Tarts
* Cheesy Garlic Rolls
* Dressed-up Sloppy Joes
* Chocolate Zucchini Bread
* Everyday Cinnamon Rolls

PS: You can vote for them here.

8 comments:

Megan and Greg said...

That is SWEET!!!!! Seriously, AWESOME!!!!! Having nice cookware is so nice. We got some good stuff for our wedding and I always think how I'm so glad we have it. I'm SO happy for you! And holy crap, Beauty and the Beast is for sale? I had no idea!!!! I've got to go get it before it's gone!!!!

Kirsten & Midge said...

Great job. I was happy when I won an ice chest years ago!

Guynns said...

JEALOUS!

Shalene said...

Awesome!!!

Greg and Julie said...

Such a deal - trade ya! So when are they to arrive?

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I love when I win things.

Christine said...

Dude that is SO awesome. :)

Greg and Julie said...

Mom here: It is so cool when you win stuff that you wanted! Congratulations! :)