Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Sick of the "Snow"

Our neighbors have a row of trees. These trees, to be exact.
And the are showering our yard with little white petals. And you look out our back windows and it looks like a little snow flurry.
And now our yard is covered with those dang white petals. This is after our lawn was mowed yesterday and almost completely clear of them. I'm almost as sick of these dang white petals as I am of the gloomy, cloud-filled sky. It's been dry up here, the sky is void of blue and we catch rare glimpses of the sun here and there. Bring on the sunshine, blue skies and warmer weather!! Enough of this muggy, gray crap! {Yes, I said crap!}

2 comments:

Chad and Jessica said...

LOL, that would be annoying! And, I'm totally with you on the weather...it's almost July and we've had only a few days that feel summery. It's ridiculous....'course, we haven't had to water the lawn, so that's nice. And, hurrah, for another lds gal who says crap (on occasion)...lol....I'm bad.

I think it's awesome you get to go to the zoo so often...man...I love the zoo, and I know Jet would too. Do they ever have that butterfly garden going in the summer?

Way to go on Harry Potter. I could completely understand about the anxiety when you didn't have the last book yet. : ) Miss you

Emily said...

I don't ever want to hear you complaining about trees ever again! I wish I had trees that dropped white crap on my dirty, ugly rocks.

Seriously I'm so jealous of your huge backyard.