Ok, ok - here they are. I'm sure you've all be waiting with great anticipation to see the infamous hair pictures. Tell me what you think. So far, I love it - but I'm already thinking of what to do next. Probably a variation of this same style, but maybe slightly more rounded. I'm open to suggestions. Please. Do tell.
6 comments:
I LOVE it!! I think it is adorable! I have been wanting to do something different with my hair, but haven't been brave enough yet - seeing your great hair cut gives me some courage!
SUPER cute! It looks really great and I don't think you need to change it at all. Unless you wanted to get bangs...I think bangs are so cute!
Cute! It makes your hair look fuller. Can we see how it looks with curls?
I really like your hair! Looks way good on you! Isn't it fun to make drastic changes like that? It makes you feel all young and hip again which always helps when your a mom and don't have too much time to spend on yourself anymore! :)
Ooooooh, la la. Talk about fabulousness! I can't wait to see it in person. It's looks so great! Perfect for springtime too. Hurrah!
very cute
Post a Comment