Monday, April 7, 2008

This One's For You, Nana

Happy, happy birthday, Nana dear. Happy days will come to you all year. If we had one wish, that wish would be: a happy, happy birthday to you from us three!! We hope you had a great birthday and we're sorry we can't be down there with you to celebrate. We're eating b-day cake with you in spirit, though!!

Note the froggy jammies on Ethan - he looks so cute in them!!

And... we tried to get him to clap, but of course, he wouldn't do it for the camera. Oh, bother! :)

Love and squishes.

1 comment:

Megan and Greg said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe you have a baby! I'm so glad you found my blog! I guess the last time I saw you you were pregnant, but I swear you were barely along and it feels like yesterday! CRAZY!!!! Congratulations!